Some visitors came to visit us the other day. One of them comes to visit us a lot and my mom, Pandora, always gets very excited to see her. Mom says she is leaving us soon to go back home with that lady. I don't know why she would leave us, I really like her. As long as I still have my brother and sisters, I'll be alright.
So these visitors took some pictures of us. Luckily they shared them with me to post up here. All the pictures got mixed up, so we only know who some of them are, but they are all adorable just the same!
Everyone's favorite: Fiona. Could this be me???
Flossie: the big girl of the litter. How about this one?
Floral-this could be me too!!!
Frank and Flossie love to lick the metal-weird!
One more family portrait. Isn't Mom so pretty?
That's it for now. Only 28 days until you find out who I am!!!!!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Pictures!
Posted by Fay at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ahh you are all so cute!! Can't wait to meet you!
Oh, the suspense is killing me! I can't wait to find out which one you are!
o puppies are soo cute!! Cant wait to meet you and squeeze you and possible steal you...
Yep... still rooting for Flossie! If you are Fiona or Floral you are still adorable though :)
Post a Comment