These past four weeks can be summed up in one word-BORING!!! Mom had to take a bunch of classes so I stayed home with the roomie all day. She's cool but I missed my mom a lot so I wasn't always on my best behavior. Mom tried to take me out when she could, but it was never anywhere exciting. I'll just list where we went, since there are no stories to go with them:
Best Buy
restaurants
farmers market
mall
puppy class
watching Irie's agility class
3 day swap
Valvoline
grocery store
Georgina's
parks
That seems like a lot of places now, but they were all pretty boring. I did get to go to Grandma and Grandpa's almost every weekend so I got to play and go out there.



A bunch of my pictures made it onto the GEB website. This one even made the home page!
I think I've been on there about 5 times now-I may start calling myself a Cover Girl :)
One day I had my GEB Walk and Talk. I was definitely not on my best behavior that day, but GEB seems to think I am becoming a teenager. Whatever! I just do what I want when I want-does that sound like a teenager to you? Needless to say Mom has been stepping things up now that 2 of her classes ended.
So that pretty much sums up my month, hopefully there will be more exciting adventures to come!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Same Old Things
Posted by Fay at 1:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment