Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello World!

Allow me to introduce myself...I am a member of GEB's F308 litter. There are 6 of us in this litter, 5 girls and 1 boy, all yellow. Our mom is the beautiful Pandora:



and Dad is the handsome Eli:



I was born on August 10, 2008 which makes me almost 3 weeks old. In a little over a month I will be joining my puppy raiser, who I hear is anxiously awaiting my arrival. We will embark on a journey towards me becoming a guide dog for a blind or visually impaired individual. Sarah, my puppy raiser, doesn't know exactly which girl I am in the litter yet, so I will keep my identity a secret until I arrive. Boy am I a sassy one already!

So sit back, relax, and keep all appendages in the vehicle. This is going to be one exciting ride...

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world Lil Yellow F! Can't wait to meet you!

Coreena said...

YAY! I'm so excited! I can't believe it! *Happy Dance* More PUPPIES!

Hobbes Dogs said...

Welcome to the world little "F". Can't wait to watch you grow up!

Megan and Orleans said...

Nice to meet you little "F". Welcome to the blogging world I am excited to see you grow!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Yaaaaay! I personally hope you are Flossie, but whoever you are, you are one little cutie! Can't wait for you to get to your raiser!

thepuppyraiser said...

Haha I wondered how long you'd last ;) Look at all those adorable babies!

Texas The Doxie said...

Aah YAY for new puppy breath!!
- Once a puppy raiser always a puppy raiser eh?
Can't wait to "meet" her!!!...or him!!!!

Jake and Joanna said...

I knew you couldn't resist it!! YAY!!!!!!