The journey from puppy in training to guide dog as told by Baby Fay herself.
Inspired by my new pal Douglas' comment, I decided to put a poll up. Vote for who you think I am. Can't wait to see your answers!
I voted!!!!
I voted Fiona!
I like the poll! I just found this new blog. I linked to you, let me know if that's a problem!
I can't wait to see pictures of you! Congrats to your mommy Pandora AND your mommy Sarah. ;-)
So I voted Fiona, just to find out 50% of the others voted Fiona as well!! I guess shes' just super cute. :) I'm SO excited to see which one you get!!!!
I voted Fiona as well! Ha ha I guess she'd better be that one:-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I voted!!!!
I voted Fiona!
I like the poll! I just found this new blog. I linked to you, let me know if that's a problem!
I can't wait to see pictures of you! Congrats to your mommy Pandora AND your mommy Sarah. ;-)
So I voted Fiona, just to find out 50% of the others voted Fiona as well!! I guess shes' just super cute. :) I'm SO excited to see which one you get!!!!
I voted Fiona as well! Ha ha I guess she'd better be that one:-)
Post a Comment