Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fay

Here are the facts on Fay:

Meaning: Fairy or Elf

Origin: Middle English-faie

Famous Fays: Fay Wray, Wegman's Fay Ray, and Hurricane Fay

Nicknames: Baby Fay, Miss Fay, Fay-bay, Fay Beast, and Hurricane Fay (when I've had a bad day!)

I invite everyone else to join in-this is a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Madison said...

Nice to learn about Miss Fay!

Madison said...

Nice to learn more about Miss Fay!

Team 4 Dawg Flite said...

What a beautiful dog! I so admire the work you do with these guide dogs.

Ally and Eclipse said...

Thanks for the suggestion! Eclipse loves his Kong with Peanut Butter in it but I have to limit that has too much doesn't do well on his stomach. I'll start doing that when I have to leave him for long periods and will try frozen water and kibble kongs too as that will keep him entertained until all the ice is melted! :-D Thanks again for the suggestion!