I just noticed it's been a while since I posted a real update for you guys. I can't remember all that we've done, but I'll give it a try. Nothing too fun has happened these past few weeks. I've been going almost everywhere with Mom since I have my jacket. I'm getting exceptionally good at this grocery store thing, if I do say so myself! I also saw a parade this weekend with Grandma while Mom took Irie to agility. I've been going on a lot of car rides too, which I love.
We had a puppy class on Monday night and I had so much fun! Mom didn't seem to enjoy herself though...I created this great game, the opposite game. Everything Mom asked me to do I did the opposite. "Fay sit" and I lay down, "Fay down" and I stand up, "Stay" and I move. Oh the looks on Mom's face were priceless! Mom said I better go into heat soon because she can't stand this teenager I've become. I don't know what she's talking about, I don't feel hot at all...
Let's see if I can't find some fun pictures for you guys. How about some outtakes from the St Patrick's Day photoshoot?



Thursday, March 19, 2009
A Real Update
Posted by Fay at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Fay, have you and Friday been making up this opposite game together?
Post a Comment