Saturday, April 11, 2009

Update Time

Getting a little behind on my blogging-but I have been so busy lately, I just don't have the time for it like I used to. Getting older means lots more outings and training, so I am a busy lady!

Mom and I have been visiting the grandparents almost every weekend. I love coming here to see Irie, Indiana, and, especially, Josette! I play and play and play and, did I mention, play? Mom also makes me work a little bit. Last time we were here we went out shopping with Grandma and anyone who knows her knows that is a lot more work than it sounds like ;) We went to Lowes where a little kid pet me. I liked him because he told me I had "claws" which makes me sound like a scary beast. I like that! After that we headed to the mall for a little bit. We met an NYPD officer who works with GEB sometimes. He seemed really nice, so maybe I will work with him one day! After that we went to McDonalds for some coffee-it was cold outside! And way windy-I had fun watching the flags going though-Mom says I am so weird sometimes.

Sometime since my last post we had a puppy class. I was really good this time. Good thing because I think Mom would have left me there if I wasn't! First we got in a circle and did commands. The last one to do them was out. Guess who was out first-me! Mom explained that I do everything at my speed-which is S-L-O-W. Seriously, I did a down but it takes some time to get my mind and body to work. Whatever, I'm still the cutest one there ;) Next we worked on our kennel behavior. I did really well until my favorite person Barb sat down near me. Then I always had to give her a kiss and a wag when we walked by. Mom was cracking up, but I just can't contain my love sometimes! After that we worked on doing different behaviors for our food and then some people greetings. We all played a little bit than lined up to leave. One at a time our raisers went by the door and called us across the room (and other dogs). We all did really well with that-I even held a down stay for the whole time since I was last in line!

Now we are on Spring Break-back at Grandma and Grandpa's for the week. I went on a walk and out to dinner. Also went grocery shopping-nothing too exciting. I have some pictures though!






Check back tomorrow for a special Easter post :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow Fay that sounds fun!! You look really pretty in your coat!!

Lisa and pups said...

I love your new coat! You are too cute. Sounds like you are keeping very busy.