Saturday, October 17, 2009

Horse Show

Mom finally let me off house arrest and we celebrated with a trip to watch my Grandma compete on her horse, Ernie. When I first met Ernie I woofed a few times to let him know that just because I am small doesn't mean I'm not sassy! He backed up, so I know he got the message. After our initial meeting, Mom and I went to a heated room (it was a cold morning!) and watched Grandma and Ernie compete. They did great!


When they finished with their events we headed outside. Ernie wanted to eat some grass and I wanted to play with the farm doggies. We had a blast together but they had to leave after a bit, so Mom took the opportunity to snap a few Fall photos.


Before we left, all four of us snuck into the ring for a quick picture. I think it came out well!


I was tired after my busy morning, so we went home and napped. I guess I was out of working form!

0 comments: