This marks my 100th post on my blog! I've been very busy these past few weeks, so I'll get you up to speed in photos!
Right before Thanksgiving, Yara and I toured the Capitol building. Mom and I have lived here almost two years so it was about time that we looked around ;)
Mom and I visited Eleanor Roosevelt's place, Val-Kill.


We graduated from college!
We moved home just in time for Christmas decorating. I even helped!


Mom and I have a little over a month left together. We have been taking it easy with lots of playdates and fun outings. Maybe after the holidays we will step it up a bit, but Mom says I am perfect just the way I am so we will just stick to the fun stuff!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Photo Update for the Big 100!
Posted by Fay at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy 100th post! And with such great photos. I love the two "circle" dogs--so cute when they lay like that!
dear fay,such lovely face you have:)))
you are the same of my yellow lab. best wishes. xoxo
great pictures, Fay.. I will try to do better this year in keeping up with you. I can't wait to hear how you do at GEB U!
And congrats to mom on graduation, too! :-)
Post a Comment