Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last Puppy Class

Last week was my last puppy class. I am officially a big dog now (only in my mind, I'm still a little thing!). My roomie came along for the ride and we stopped for lunch first. Mom asked me to lay down on the cold pavement outside and I not-so-quietly reminded her that this day was all about me and I required a comfy place for sleeping. All she could come up with was a towel, but at least she tried.

When we got to class I had one last playtime with all my friends. I am still so much faster than all those big boys-they never can catch me when I play keep-away! Then it was in the crate for the next few classes. I tried to be quiet, but Mom did not bring nearly enough stuffed Kongs to keep me busy. Oh well, Roomie and Mom did their best to keep me quiet. During my class, we did some of the usual-obedience, recalls, etc etc. I was amazing, as usual.


After everyone else left, the dogs belonging to the class helpers got to play while the helpers ate the dinner Mom brought for them. I'm really going to miss all of the people up there. B. gives the best pets, K. always has the yummiest treats, Magnum's mom brings my friend Magnum to play with me, and J. always laughs at my jokes. They are the BEST!

When we left for home, Mom sat me in the front seat with Roomie. I thought she was just being nice and putting me next to the heater instead of my crate in the back. When we got home, I saw that someone else was in my crate! I thought Mom had brought me a friend for my last week, but he just stayed the night before we dropped him off at his new house. He was a pretty cool dude, maybe I'll see him in training one day...

1 comments:

Ally and Eclipse said...

We're gonna miss you, Fay! Do good on your tests and be sure to let those humans know exactly what it is you want to do! We'll miss you, but not nearly as much as your mom will! Sarah, you're in my thoughts as little yellow F girl takes the next step!