Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Vacation

I just got back from my vacation and boy did I have a great time! On Friday morning (right after Christmas) Mom dropped me off at the sitter's house. I was too busy exploring to notice Mom leaving and Kathy kept me too busy to even miss her. I visited her family, went on walks with some of my dog pals, and socialized at different places. When Mom called to check on me she said there was only one problem with me...she didn't want to give me back! I think that is a pretty good compliment! Kathy dropped me off at home today and I was so happy to see Indiana and Irie again...oh and Mom too. We went out socializing and to a favorite restaurant for us puppies. I was such a good little girl and slept through the whole meal. We also went for a walk on a very busy street and I was so comfortable, much better since my last evaluation.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Awww Yay Fay!!

Madison said...

Good job Fay! Sounds like you had a fun time!