Another adventure we had over break was a trip to New York City. Mom told me all about it ahead of time, but I don't know why she built it up so much. I took the whole thing in stride and didn't bat an eye at any of the interesting sites or sounds. We took the train down, then hit Times Square, followed by Rockefeller Center, a quick bite to eat (for the humans), and then back on the train to head home. North and his mom came along as tour guides, so it was nice to have some canine companionship. Apparently we were more popular than NYC itself, since we were photographed on numerous occasions. One guy even took a picture with me-I must be super cute!
Monday, July 27, 2009
I guess I'm a city girl!
Posted by Fay at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like fun Fay! We're still hoping to get down to NYC with Fiyero before his recall (he has to see Wicked after all) ... I hope he'll be as good as you were.
WOW, you are super cute - looks like fun.
North already has a jacket? Wow.
Nope, just a bandanna. Although he would be fine with one, he's perfect!
Post a Comment