Mom and I had a 2 week break from classes, one of which was spent at the beach! I have never been to the beach before but I sure hope I get to go back! I had the best time running into the waves and swimming a little, when the water got high enough. Quite possibly the best part was digging in the sand. I LOVE to dig but Mom never lets me do it at home. At the beach, however, I could dig until I was exhausted and I did just that! I got a little bit of work in, but this was mostly all play.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Vacation
Posted by Fay at 1:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oh how fun - I was scared of the waves when they came in but wanted to chase them out. Looks like you had a blast.
Ellie
Post a Comment