Thanks to Lisa and Ellie for this award:
10 Things About Me:
1) My favorite activity is nursing. I will suck on toys and blankets, and will do it for hours. I usually fall asleep this way since it reminds me of my momma.
2) Mom says I am her easiest puppy yet. I have fantastic manners and learn very quickly. It also doesn't hurt that I am quite the confident little gal ;)
3) I walk really slow. Mom jokes that it takes twice as long doing an errand not because people talk to me or because I misbehave, but because I am a snail!
4) My mom loves me so much she got me my very own German Shepherd. I take very good care of Josette because I promised Mom I would if she got me one.
5) I am afraid of Frontline. That stuff stinks, so when the first rolls around, I hide!
6) I get the Lab Scoots at the drop of a hat! My favorite place to do them is in the backyard at Grandma and Grandpa's.
7) I've met both of my parents.
8) Mom is pretty much convinced I am a clone of Pandora, my momma. We look AND act exactly the same.
9) I'm a "mini Lab"-only 47 lbs at 11 months!
10) I love the beach! I'm really hoping my forever home has beach access-wouldn't that be awesome?!?!
I pass this on to whoever wants to join in!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
We got an award!
Posted by Fay at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those are all such adorable pictures, especially the one of her and Josette :)
Post a Comment