Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day Trips

This week Mom, Roomie, and I went on a day trip to some old house. We walked around the outside for a bit, Mom taking a bunch of pictures and then toured the inside. Through my sniffing I determined that I was one of the first dogs to set foot in that house in quite some time. I was very well behaved, so maybe they will let more of us in soon.





Today, Grandma and Josette came up for a visit. We headed to this store that Grandma has been wanting to visit for a while. They sell all kinds of fun stuff including puzzles for dogs. Josette and I had a blast trying all of them out in the store and I was glad to see Grandma got one to take home. I'm so smart I'm sure I will have it figured out in no time! We also got some tasty treats to take home-YUM! We stopped on the way home so the humans could grab something to eat and were we surprsied to see they had a special place just for us canines.


In case you were wondering, we took full advantage of the frisbee and cookie offer ;)

1 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Looks like a beautiful place. Such a gorgeous scenic shot!