Wow, time flies when you get old, I guess. It has been a busy few weeks since my birthday, so I think it is time for an update.
Mom's summer classes finally ended so we went to the grandparents' for a mini-vacation. We did a lot of walking, playing, and relaxing-my kind of vacation!


Donna came for a visit, but she didn't like to play with me so that wasn't much fun. After she left there was more time for outings, so Josette and I hit the walking trail. After we were good and tired we went to the bakery for breakfast. They even brought us some biscuits-YUMMY!!!




One night, Mom and I made a short trip back to school so I wouldn't miss puppy class. There was talk of a swap. I hate swaps! I love my mom so much, so why should I leave her??? And worse yet, another dog is taking my place with Mom!!! I cannot believe this at all! I will tell you all about it when I get home...
Sunday, August 30, 2009
I have been a very busy 1 year old...
Posted by Fay at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment