Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Friends

These past few weeks have been filled with new friends. Remember how I mentioned swaps? Well sure enough Mom sent me packing last week. This handsome devil took my place:


Mom would not stop gushing about how cute and how nice Ajax was. Get over it already! I am way better than him!!! Apparently we swapped because Ajax doesn't like the car-how can you not like the car??? How else are we supposed to go anywhere fun? Mom showed him that the car wasn't that bad after all.


Meanwhile I went to Ajax's house. I did not have as great a time as Ajax did with my mom. See, I really missed her so I whined a lot to let Ajax's family know how much I wanted to go home. I would sit at the door and whine. I would sit near them and whine. I would go outside and whine. Do you get the idea? Apparently they didn't appreciate that so much, but I really did miss her!!! I guess his family isn't so bad. They played with me and gave my lots of treats and, best of all, they had a pool in their backyard! But nothing beats being at home with my mom. I was one happy girl the day I saw Mom's car in the driveway!!! Now there is talk of even more swaps for me-I don't get it! Doesn't Mom understand that I don't want to leave her ever?!?! The whole ordeal just wore me out, but we had to go to Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend. I don't know how I survived...


Aunt Wendy came for the weekend and brought Joey and Chandler. I've met Chandler the cat before, but I've never seen this Joey dude. He was really cute, but he never wanted to play! I did my best to convince him with my adorable play bowing and a few woofs of encouragement, but he's a stubborn guy. I did win him over a little by the end of his stay, though.



Tomorrow Mom and I have Walk and Talks. We've been preparing all week to avoid a repeat of June's disaster. Keep your fingers crossed that Mom can control my inner beast ;)

0 comments: