Monday, September 21, 2009

Another Puppy Class

Tonight was a long night for Mom and I-puppy class. We leave the apartment at 3pm and don't get home until close to 8pm. I do a lot of sleeping and playing so I don't mind it too much, but I think Mom actually does stuff so she may get a little tired. When we got there I had some playtime with all my friends. At first it was just Stanton, Caitlyn, and Magnum but soon the babies showed up and we had quite a group! Before I knew it, playtime was over and I had to head to the crate. Mom brought me my stuffed Kong, so I didn't mind too much.

After what seemed like forever, Mom came and got me for our class. We had been practicing our homework so we would be prepared for class. Can I just say that I was a shining star!!! My obedience was flawless and I stayed like a statue! When supervised playtime came around, I trotted around gingerly with a toy in my mouth. Seriously, Mom is so lucky she has such a perfect puppy!

0 comments: