Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Month Day Celebration and Puppy Class

As you all know I turned 3 months on Sunday. Mom had quite the surprise in store for me-and her name is Yara! She is a real live guide dog and since Mom and Yara's mom are friends, we arranged for a playdate. I have to state, for the record, I LOVE beating up shepherds! And the bigger they are, the better!


That is pretty much how we spent the entire afternoon. Then, the moms got food and Yara had to lay on her bed while I was on leash with Mom. That was a bummer, but then we were released and the fun started all over again! I can't wait to go back!

Last night we had puppy class. We were in a different room this week and there were a bit less in the group. It was just Vinny, Tracer, and Theo. My favorite person, Barb, taught the class. She called me the little princess of the group :) We worked on people greetings, which I am slowly improving on. Then on our new commands: close, get dressed, and over. When we practiced get dressed they realized they didn't have enough collars, so they handed Mom a license plate frame. She wasn't too sure about that but guess what? I was brilliant and did a perfect get dressed! Soon after that we were finished and Mom found out that we have a special evaluation next puppy class. She said we have to work hard the next 2 weeks, but I know we are going to do great!

0 comments: