Mom cleaned out the camera and found some older pictures from last week. They are too cute not to share!
Remember how I said Mom was shrinking? Here's proof:
And then here's me doing Mom's homework. I am always so helpful!
But then Mom started bothering me, so I told her to leave me alone!
And here is just an adorable picture of me...Although I'm pretty sure all pictures of me are adorable...
And the last one was from a few nights ago. Mom was doing homework and I was entertaining myself. Well, I got stuck under the bed and started carrying on like I was dying. Mom grabbed a cookie and suddenly I wasn't stuck anymore! Mom always knows what to do!
Yesterday I had a great day! Not only did Mom's morning class get canceled (which means no crate time for me!), but then Paula showed up to take me for a playdate! I spent 5 hours at her house playing with Destiny. It was such a blast. When I got home I said goodbye to Paula and her girls and then went straight to bed. Mom had to wake me up for dinner! I hope I get to go back there really soon!

Anybody have big plans for this weekend? I'm going to Grandma and Grandpa's house to see Irie and Indiana. Grandpa hasn't seen me since I was 8 weeks old, so I'm sure he's going to be happy! I just can't wait to play outside all weekend with Indiana and Irie!

1 comments:
Fay you are VERY CUte, and you are right, all the pictures of you are very cute.
I love your under the bed story, that is way too funny!
Post a Comment