Mom and I figured you want to see all these commands we keep talking about, so we made a movie. These are just the commands I know, so in a few months we'll make another with all of the commands. Mom did leave out one command, but no one wants to see me get busy!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
My Commands
Posted by Fay at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
What a smart little girl you have there! I continued to be amazed by how many commands other schools have their raisers teach. I think the school I raise for must have the fewest commands of any school! And you have me drooling to get to use food to teach commands... or is that Doug drooling? OK, I think we are both drooling!
Wow! YaY Fay! You are really good!!!
WOw! What a brilliant little girl! And she responds so quickly!!
that was great!! :) she is such a cutie! :) i am raising Beau (6B08) and Dahli (5DD09). Beau goes for his IFT on August 2nd and I just got Dahlia last Wednesday
is Fay your first GEB puppy?
Does Fay do good with following all of her commands? Do you know when she is going in for her IFT?
Fay is #8-ish for me. I've only started and finished before, so really she is my first that I will take from start to finish. I've been raising since 2003, though.
She is usually very responsive to all her commands, but being a teenager has been testing a bit lately.
I'm thinking next Spring for her IFT as she will turn 1 next month.
Good luck to Beau!
Sarah (Fay's raiser)
what were the names of the puppies that you have started or finished?
Started: Harmony, Josette, Keller
Finished: Major, Indiana, Diego, Irie
Post a Comment