Mom and I had a rough night last night...I woke up every 2 hours really having to Get Busy. Normally I sleep through the night, so Mom took me out right away because she knew something was up. This morning I was supposed to go to the vet to get my shots, but when we got there Dr. E didn't want to stress out my body anymore after what I had been through. She is going to do a test this week and then I may have to get medicine. I bet I won't like that! Hopefully I'll be feeling better soon, but for now I'll just sleep it off...
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Sick :(
Posted by Fay at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Aww poor Fay! Hope you get better soon :(
Oh Fay, I hope you feel better soon. It's never fun to not feel good.
Feel Better soon! My name is Andros and I am a CCI Puppy in training! I am 7 months older than you!
Hope you feel better soon, Fay!
You poor little cute thing! I hope the sleeping it off plan is working...
Post a Comment