Sunday, December 7, 2008

Booooorrrrrring!

This past week has been pretty boring, if you ask me! Mom has been studying like crazy and pretty much ignoring me...She told me it will all be over soon, so I guess I'll just have to be patient with her.

On Monday we had puppy play time at puppy class again. This time, everyone remembered their camera so there were lots of pictures taken. I spent my time either chewing on my favorite bone or playing with my favorite pal, Taylor. Cricket, the dachshund, kept stealing my favorite bone but she is not one to mess with, so I let her have it. There were 5 dogs total, including me, so it was so much fun!






On Wednesday Mom and I went to Cyndy and Yara's house. Yara and I played like crazy while the moms chatted a little. Then we went to see some Lions! I was so scared...Lions are really big and scary, right? Well these were not those kind of Lions. These are the great Lions who give money to causes that help the blind and visually impaired. They were really nice and I behaved myself for a long sit down dinner. Yara appeared to be the star at this show, but some people noticed how cute I am. If nothing else I got to play with my fave shepherd for the night. Life doesn't get better than that!

This weekend we stayed at home. Sunday we got our first "real" snow, although it was gone by the afternoon. Mom made sure to take me out to play before it was all gone though. It sure is a lot of fun to sniff in and scoot through. Mom told me we will get way more than that in the next few months. I can't wait!




1 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Hey Fay, I feel your pain - my mom has been really boring the past week too! Hopefully we'll both get some excitement soon.

Friday