I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving, I hope you did as well! On Tuesday, Mom came back from class and loaded Irie, me, and all of our luggage into the car and we hit the road. It was really rainy, but we didn't seem to notice. I slept in my crate the whole ride home...that darn Irie got the front seat with Mom! By the time we got home, the rain stopped so we went out back to play with Indiana a bit. I don't know what he does when I'm not home to play with him. I hope Irie bites his face like I do, he really likes that!
On Wednesday, Mom, me, and Aunt Wendy ran some errands. I was a little angel, as usual :) We met this guy who was in a wheelchair so Mom let me say hi. She even let me put my paws in his lap, which I usually get in trouble for. He was really nice and kept telling me how cute I am-as if I didn't know that!
On Thursday was the big day-Turkey Day! Unfortunately us pups didn't get any turkey. Mom did get us a special dessert to have while everyone else had their pie, but I would have loved some turkey! After dinner we all took a long walk. I was such a good little girl and I felt like such a big girl keeping up with Indiana and Irie.
On Friday we slept in a little and then just hung out all day. Mom packed up all these yummy treats and cool toys to mail to our Secret Santa. Toby and Earl are lucky boys...I can't wait for our package!
Mom, Grandma, and Aunt Wendy went out all night so it was just us pups and the boys. They did an alright job with dinner and then we all went to bed. The girls came home in the middle of the night so we got a night walk and then back to bed.
On Saturday we got up early to meet Mrs. H. She's going to watch me over Christmas so Mom wanted us to say hi before then. She was really cool AND she had treats. I'm sold!
After that we went for a ride in the car to the train station. We met up with my pal Royce and another pup, Kohl. We had fun walking around the platform and seeing the trains. Afterwards we went to lunch where I was a very good girl...well, I tried, at least ;)
When I got home, Hattie and Edna were there. We played all day! I really like Edna, she's a blast! They are both mommy dogs for GEB, like my mom. Hattie had a bunch of puppies so she's retired now, but Edna is still young so she still has many guide dogs left in her!
Sunday was the day we headed home. It was snowy and rainy this time, but we made it fine. My roomie gave me an early Christmas present-a big stuffed fleecy toy. It is my new favorite toy, next to my Wubba of course! I love to snuggle with it, but I can't play fetch because it is too big to run with. I'm not sure what this whole Christmas thing is, but so far it is my favorite day of the year!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving Break
Posted by Fay at 2:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww I love the stair picture!!
Post a Comment