I guess I was just so busy I forgot about my blog! Now that Mom is finished with school, we will have much more time to go on adventures and blog about them. Let's start with 2 weekends ago. Mom and I were just hanging out in the apartment when Mom's phone rang. She put on her jacket and left. I didn't know why she was leaving me or why I didn't get my Kong in my kennel, like when she normally leaves, but then I understood. Mom brought in not one, but TWO of my favorite playmates-Shepherds! I was so excited that Indiana and Jeanette were visiting me, thanks Mom! We played for an hour and half and then everyone loaded into the car. We went home to Grandma and Grandpa's house for the weekend.
The shepherds got to go to "the city" while I stayed home. I did get to play with Indiana and Irie, go for walks, and visit my sitter. Mom said next time, I will go with her to the city. I have a feeling I will stick out though since this is who I would go with:
After that, we went back to the apartment for a few days. On Wednesday, I had to stay in my crate for a really long time. Luckily Mom made me a Kong and a bone with treats, so I kept busy. When she got home we packed up the car and went back to Grandma and Grandpa's. On Thursday, I was going to stay home while Mom went out, but Andrea called and said to bring me along. So off I went to the eye doctor with Mom and then to Andrea's house. I found out Mom was supposed to be going to Royce's going away party, but since it was going to snow he went in early and couldn't come to his own party! We couldn't have a dog party without a dog, so I took Royce's place. I was so good at the doctor and the party, everyone commented at how cute and well-behaved I am.

On Friday it snowed, a lot! Mom was right, I LOVE the snow! Hattie and Edna came to play on Saturday, so it was a weekend full of friends, treats, and snow-what more can a girl ask for!

2 comments:
Glad to hear an update! Love the pics! And, yes, I believe in that company you would stand out! :)
Your getting so big Fay! Thanks for the update and pics they are great! :)
Post a Comment