Mom's cleaning out the camera again, so here are a few good ones...
Here I am with my Christmas presents.
Here I am in my big girl kennel. It's really big now, but I'll grow into it.
Here I am in the box that my octopus came in.
I lost my teeth!
Here I am sleeping with my tongue out. I'm so silly!
Under the bed with my tennis ball.
Being adorable in my bed.
Don't I look smart?
My latest nap spot. Roomie calls it my Fortress of Solitude, I say it is closest to the door so I know when Mom comes home first!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Random Cuteness
Posted by Fay at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh, you are super cute and growing so much. I LOVE all the pictures! :)
Those are cute pictures! Your puppy is getting so big! Enjoy her while she lasts! :)
What a cute puppy you are!!! Our Fidelco pup is a good boy also.
Post a Comment