Tuesday, February 10, 2009

6 Months Old!

I can't believe it! Today I am 6 months old! I celebrated by going to puppy play class last night. Everyone loved me and I made lots of new friends. My new favorite game is drag the Newfie and my pal Elmo was more than happy to play the role of the Newfie! Here is a picture of me today:


Any of you Blogger Boys looking for a Valentine???

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Happy 6 month bday!!! You look gorgeous.

Madison said...

CCI pup Andros would love miss Fay as a valentine! Is 12 months too old for a little 6 month old girl? :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

Dear Miss Fay- While I find you absolutely stunning and adorable, I'm afraid my heart has fallen for your sister Irie. She says she is too old for me, but my crush remains. Sigh. I hope you find a Valentine though!
Sincerely, Mr. Douglas