I am thoroughly exhausted! Mom did not let me sit still at all today. First we went to puppy class except there was no class today. There were a lot of people there who were donating to Guiding Eyes, so some of us pups had to go and greet them. What a great job that was! Everyone pet me and, for the most part, I was very polite. Mom was super proud of me! And the best part for all of you is that she took pictures :)
After that I was pretty tired, but Mom wasn't finished with me yet! We came home and ate lunch, then went back in the car. When I got out Irie and Grandma were there! Irie went with Mom to agility and I went for a ride and a walk with Grandma. After that we came home and I have been passed out ever since. Such a busy day for such a little girl!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Busy Day!
Posted by Fay at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fay, my mom has the same treat pouch as your mom, except ours is red!
Friday
Fay, Looks like you were a good dog! You're getting to be such a big pupper!
Post a Comment