How could I not participate in the blogging event of the year?!?! However, I was not going to go around like this all day:
So I improvised and wore my GEB scarf all over. And the best part about today is that Mom and I are off from school, so we had time for some fun adventures. First we took a ride in the car:
Then we got out at some place where Mom gets money. I hope she got enough to buy me something cool!
I was such a good girl and I'm pretty sure no one even noticed I was there! Then we got back in the car and went to this place that smelled really good! We went inside and I met the biggest dogs I have ever seen in my life! I wish Mom got a picture of my new friends, but she was too busy laughing at me trying to play with them. This is a picture I found online that sort of looks like my friends:
After that we came home and played for a while, but mostly just hung out. Sorry it wasn't the coolest IWYPRSD, but maybe next year's will be better?
Thursday, February 19, 2009
IWYPRSD
Posted by Fay at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YAy - cutest participant ever!
Faye, you are adorable, both in your shirt and your bandana. Thanks for participating in IWYPRS Day.
P.S. My apologies for spelling your name wrong!
You and Fay did a whole lot more than Cabana and me! Although my post makes it seem like we did some exciting things, we really just stayed home all day....That's so cute about Fay wanting to play with the horses.
Post a Comment