Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Big Update!

Wow, it's been a while! I have been a busy girl since we came back to school. Let me try to catch you up on life...

Last week, on Thursday, I went to a special puppy class. I had to help people learn to be puppy raisers. This is the second time that I have done this, so I guess I am really good at it! I showed off all my commands and played some games with Mom and Barbara. I also showed them how good I am at stairs and then they got to play with me. I was so tired afterwards, but I had such a great time!

Mom and I went home again for the weekend. I was happy to see my pals again and we played hard all weekend. But we went back to school again :( I have to say, I do enjoy my time at school because then I can catch up on my sleep. I also started practicing my yoga skills. It helps me relax!



On Monday I got invited to Georgina's birthday party! Mom and I drove over to her house and we played for a bit inside. Then we drove to a big fenced in place and met Stanton and his mom. We played for hours and I was definitely tired. Mom told me we had puppy playtime class and I just looked at her from my bed and went back to sleep. Mom decided we should play hooky and she went out and bought me big girl food. It is super yummy and I feel so grown up now!


Mom and I went home AGAIN this past weekend. Guess what?!?! There were TWO shepherds there this time! Josette's pal, Donna, came for the weekend. She didn't like to play like Josette, but I loved her all the same. It was just us girls on Saturday because Indiana went to do his therapy work. We sure kept Mom on her toes!


On Sunday I practiced my TV watching skills, again. Mom put on the Puppy Bowl-they sure looked like they were having fun. I wonder why Mom didn't enter me in it?


Monday night was puppy class night. Georgina and her Mom came with us this time. I had to stay in my car crate, so no fun for us on the ride :( Class was jam-packed! There were 7 of us pups-Me, Georgina, Greta, Stanton, MacKenzie, Tracer, and Theo. We worked on all of our commands and a few games. After class we all got to play for a bit. I was a very good girl and I heard talk of a "jacket" in my future. I'm glad to hear I will get one, it is mighty cold these days!

Today we went out socializing for a bit. I was so good for Mom and she seemed very happy with that!

This weekend we get to stay here (for once). Mom said I am doing a GEB event on Sunday, but otherwise I don't know what is happening . I'll keep you all posted!

1 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

You are getting so grown up Fay! I love the yoga poses :) You definitely seem to know how to play hard and work hard!