Tonight was my first GEB puppy class. I was the youngest one by far, but I certainly could keep up with the big dogs. We started outside and practiced sit, down, stay, come, heel, and get dressed. After that we went inside and practiced close. I barely knew any of these, but I was a trooper and figured them out fairly quickly.
Afterwards I crashed in the car. We stopped by another raiser's house to drop off food and I played with their pup for a bit, and then we left. I am exhausted so I told Mom we are going to bed early tonight!
And now for the pictures:
I love Mom...and treats!
Practicing our obedience.
Working on "get dressed"
"Close"
Being polite before leaving
And sleeping in the car on the way home!
Monday, October 13, 2008
First Puppy Class
Posted by Fay at 8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment