Thursday, October 16, 2008

One Week

A week ago today, Mom and I were spending our first full day together. We were both tired and cranky (well really just Mom) from my lovely first night serenade. We've come a long way in that short week. I'm sleeping through the night, very close to being housebroken, and I've been introduced to 11 of my commands. Mom says I am so smart and I proved that in my first puppy class. Here's to many more successful weeks with Mom!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay Fay! Keep up the good work buddy :)

Emily and the Labradors said...

Way to go Fay! You sound like a gifted little girl :)

Sarah and the Pack. said...

Wow! Such focus for a little girl! (You know what they say about girls being smarter than boys!) Keep up the awesome work.

Becky Andrews said...

Fay, you are so cute! Thanks to you and your mom for your amazing work -- I am a recipient of a guide dog and it is amazing how you will change lives! When we were in New York we saw a puppy raiser - we hugged and cried and felt such a connection.