So today was the F litter's big day-test day! We were all a little nervous, but it was more of a game than a test, so we relaxed right away. Now for the results:
My sisters, Flossie and Floral, are headed to a service dog school.
And everyone else is on program at GEB!
From the look of the poll, most of you want me to be Fiona, followed by Fame, and finally, Fay. I hear Mom knows who I am now, but she is going to wait for me to post the news. Anyone care to guess again, now that the list is narrowed down?
Monday, October 6, 2008
Test Day!
Posted by Fay at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm still guessing Fiona! :) Oh, can't wait to find out!
Darn I guessed Flossie so I guess I will have to change. I will guess Fame to spice things up. ;)
Glad all the testing went well! Can't wait to meet Fiona, Fame, or Fay.
I sticking with Fiona...
Still voting for Fiona!
Awww, I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby! Do I get to guess who? ;-)
Do you have little Ms yet!?! I can't wait to "meet" her!
Post a Comment