Sunday, October 12, 2008

Walkathon

Today was Walkathon for GEB. It is one of their biggest fundraisers and I was so excited to go. The best part of the day was when we went to meet up with Mom's friends to carpool. Guess who was there??? My real mom! I was so happy to see her again and meet her "brother" Farrell. We played and played and then rode down to a park near GEB. Mom carried me for most of the time, but I did walk for part of the route. I met so many dogs and people, it was exhausting! Not to mention I was in high demand for pictures the whole time. If Mom gets any of those she will post them here. Before we left, I got my 9 week shots. Only a few more to go before I'm legal! I sure was glad to hop into my crate and head home when it was all over.


0 comments: