I had another puppy class tonight. I'm still the littlest in the bunch. Tonight we worked inside because it is COLD outside! We went through some of the commands from homework and then learned a new one over. This one will be helpful for vet visits and massage time. I was the demo dog for this one and I looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Then we had an obstacle course challenge. First we had to sit in a hula hoop. Next we walked on a loose leash into the middle of the room. We had to down and then a helper would take us. We were supposed to stay but since I am so little my helper just held onto me. Then Mom went to a chair on the other side of the room. She sat down and then called me to come. After I came, we did a close. We went through this twice. I was such a good girl! Class was over after that and the humans got cookies...where were mine???
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment