Saturday, October 18, 2008

I went to college!

This morning, Mom and I went to college. I know what you're thinking, "Fay, you are too young to go to college," but we just went to socialize. We had such a good time. As soon as we got out of the car, we were mobbed by students who said how cute I was (as if I didn't know...). Mom said we have to work on my people greetings, but I think they are just fine. I mean I am AWESOME at jumping up at people and licking their faces. I don't know how I could possibly get better at that???

We walked around most of the campus and walked on different surfaces and stairs. I was really good, but I was really excited. So I guess I didn't really walk anywhere, I scooted. I'm pretty sure I brought some smiles to everyone I saw.


Here's me riding nicely in the car. That took some work...


Look how brave I am!


Here I am on a ramp. It was a little shaky and loud, but I braved it. That thing in front of me was blowing air and making noise. Scary for some, not for me though!


Here I am by the fountain. I wish it was turned on.


These stairs look scary, but I went up and down them. I am just so brave!!!

Before we went home, Mom brought out my long-line to play. I ran around like a crazy woman! AND Mom brought my squeaky ball so I had a great time. We will be going back here many times, so I'm glad it is so fun. Mom said we may go somewhere tomorrow too. What a weekend!

1 comments:

thepuppyraiser said...

Not even two weeks down and you've already conquered the scary stairs, the evil grates, AND the wobbly ramp. You are definitely one brave little cutie!