Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm here!

Hi All-

I guess I should finally introduce myself to you. I am Fay. That's right, the last choice of everyone out there. Don't worry I'm not hurt...that much ;) Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday, we are having technical difficulties here at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I'll do my best this weekend, but things will get better when I get home.

So yesterday was a big day for me, as you can imagine! I spent all day in class with the staff at GEB, so I was nice and tired when mom finally came. I was outside playing with my brother and sisters when I saw her come up. I knew it was her right away from her very first visit. I was so excited, but my pre-training kicked in and I just sat patiently until she came and got me.


Mom also picked up Tigger who is staying with us until she leaves for Spain next week. We like to play a lot, so I'm glad we brought her home too!

I really like my new sister, Irie, and my Uncle Indiana. They are really cool and everyone says I look just like Indiana. Here I am playing tug with Irie. I beat her everytime!

All these new things really tired me out, so Irie and I snuggled up until it was time to go to bed.

When it came time for bed I sang a VERY LONG song to my mom. She said that it wasn't her favorite song, but what does it matter when it is coming out of my adorable mouth? I slept all night until about 4 am, and then we got up. I am just about ready for a nap now, though. This whole puppy thing is hard work!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Welcome home Fay! You are so very cute and I can't wait to watch you grow up!

Texas The Doxie said...

Welcome Fay!! I knew it wouldn't be any of the ones we picked :-(((
Oh well, you are a singer eh? Maybe we should get you on american idol! You'd probably win something!!!!

thepuppyraiser said...

Welcome little girly! Looks like you're already having a blast :)

MK said...

Fay, you're adorable! So is Tigger! Hope there's no more singing songs tonight, your mom will thank you, trust me. ;-)

Lisa and pups said...

YAY for Fay! You're precious!

Emily and the Labradors said...

Welcome Fay! You are adorable, and if it is any consolation, if you weren't going to be Flossie, then Fay was my next guess! I think it is a very cute name and a wonderful name for a guide dog too :)