Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Playdate with Yara

Wednesday, April 29-

Tonight, I got to go meet up with my pal Yara for an evening of fun! I love going to Yara's house to play, she is a very worthy opponent for my beastly play style.


We didn't play too long when we got there because our moms were hungry, so we walked to the car. They decided to see how we would both do in the back of Mom's car, and we were great. Apparently this was a test drive for our upcoming adventure, whatever that is...


We went to a very cool restaurant but once again they get a big paws down for service. Is it too much to ask to drop me a burger every once in a while??? Yara was so boring at dinner, I kept trying to play with her, but she just laid there. The one bad thing about shepherds, they are too serious about their work!


After dinner we went to my favorite place ever-the food store! Yara and I didn't have to work in there, just try to contain our excitement. We met another dog, he was really cute. I think our exhuberant greeting scared him a little, though.

We ended the night with some more playtime with the new toy Yara's mom bought for us. It is awesome!

0 comments: