Mom's birthday was on the 18th, and I got to go out to dinner with her and the family. We were the only ones in the restaurant, but I'm pretty sure that no one would have noticed me if we weren't. I curled up in the corner and slept off my exciting road trip.
The next day Mom did something crazy-she had her wisdom removed! I told her I didn't think it was a good idea, but she insisted. Us pups stayed at home with a frozen Kong while Mom and Grandma went to the doctors. When they came home, Mom couldn't really talk well, apparently human wisdom is kept in the teeth. Weird! The next few days were pretty lazy, but by the weekend we were ready to hit the mall. I was wonderful and Mom seemed to do alright having just lost all her wisdom. I trained her well, I guess.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Birthday Time
Posted by Fay at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment