I just got back from my sitter's house and boy did I have a great vacation. Ann and her family had to do a 3 day sit before they get their first GEB puppy and they wanted to have me :) Mom happily agreed since it was pretty boring around here with all her studying. I'm really glad she did!
The first night I missed Mom a lot, I even whined in my crate all night. The next day I realized how fun this place was so I got over it. We went on a bunch of walks and met all of the family pets (a tiny dog, a cat, a rabbit, and some hamsters). I even went to a lacrosse game where I got to practice my people greetings. I was a pro!
Ann brought me home today and told Mom how I was such a good girl and I was welcome back anytime. What can I say, I'm a charmer!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Vacation
Posted by Fay at 12:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment