Today, Mom and I went for a long walk in the city. We did this walk once before, but I was much younger and it was much shorter. Now that I am a big girl I can go much farther and explore the city much more. Next time Mom must bring her camera-there are so many good photo ops out there!
When we got home I had my dinner and then it was right back on the road. We had play puppy class which I hadn't gone to in FOREVER! I was most definitely excited, so it took Mom and I a long time to get inside. I, of course, made friends with everyone there but I took a particular liking to a chocolate Lab puppy. He was lots of fun and we played until we collapsed. It was awesome! Mom remembered her camera this time:


Monday, May 11, 2009
Long Walk and a Puppy Class
Posted by Fay at 8:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment