Monday, May 4-
We had another puppy class tonight. This time we worked on underfootings and every pup had to bring some to share. We practiced our obedience commands on them. There was some bubble wrap (both big and small bubbles), a weird bath mat, a baby gate, a ramp, and a car mat. I performed perfectly on all of them. Most everyone in the class did as well. We also practiced doing long strings of commands. Our RM said I am the best at that! We did some more playtime as well, and ended class with a 3 minute down stay. I had done this quite well before, but I was a little off tonight, so I got up twice. I think I got 3rd place :(
Monday, May 11, 2009
Puppy Class
Posted by Fay at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment