Today we got up nice and early and everyone loaded into the family van. Aunt Wendy was home for a few days and so there was enough people for the dogs (for once). We got out at this park that smelled really good! and had lots of other people in it. The 8 of us hit the trails and walked for a really long time. Eventually we came to a big lake and we all got to go swimming. We were the only dogs there, but we sure put on a show for all the people. I am a natural at this swimming thing, so Irie and I retrieved the bumper like crazy. Josette and Indiana mostly waded, but they did come in far a few times. After we finished we had to walk back, everyone was complaining about how tired they were but I was ready for more! When we finally got home everyone crashed, except for me so I had to play by myself. Good thing I am an awesome player :)
Saturday, May 23, 2009
A Really LONG Walk
Posted by Fay at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment